O-H Forum Mock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be in of course, but like QBs said, it'll be tough to find enough people that have enough knowledge or desire to go 5 rounds deep unless we went 2-3 teams each.

I think there may be 5 of us who could respectably go that deep into the draft.

I think there may be 5 of us who could respectably go that deep into the draft.

Yeah, you might be right. I was giving a couple people the benefit of the doubt :) I know last year Markpolis, McNutty, and Jim really came on late with a lot of knowledge, so you never know who is hiding a lot of research and not telling us right now :)

5 rounds is TOUGH though. 3 might be a better bet.

3 Rounds or whatever would be fine. Every participant could take more than one team, possibly if we get 10 or so interested, 3 each. And I won't necessarily take the O's, I mean I'd love to, but I get them in the MinorLeagueBall one so that would be a bit of the same. Like to experiment with other teams and draft strategies.

3 Rounds or whatever would be fine. Every participant could take more than one team, possibly if we get 10 or so interested, 3 each. And I won't necessarily take the O's, I mean I'd love to, but I get them in the MinorLeagueBall one so that would be a bit of the same. Like to experiment with other teams and draft strategies.

You might want to double check that. John told me on May 16th that the original guy (FourFingerWoo) was unable to meet his responsibilities and asked me to take over.

Stotle and I have been running the MOD since.

You might want to double check that. John told me on May 16th that the original guy (FourFingerWoo) was unable to meet his responsibilities and asked me to take over.

Stotle and I have been running the MOD since.

Oh no way, alright. Maybe I will take the O's then here

What you're considering is a similar thing to what I had planned for Monday June 8th... as I was looking into inviting the 6-8 most knowlegeable draftniks from the OH and running a two-round mock with alternating picks.

1:1 Poster #1

1:2 Poster #2

1:3 Poster #3

1:4 Poster #4

1:5 Poster #5

1:6 Poster #6

1:7 Poster #1

1:8 Poster #2

Etcetera

It would likely be a fun and educational exercise, as long as everyone was available and involved during the process.

I'm open to suggestions though and would happily participate in another's idea, as long as it seems reasonably considered. :)

What you're considering is a similar thing to what I had planned for Monday June 8th... as I was looking into inviting the 6-8 most knowlegeable draftniks from the OH and running a two-round mock with alternating picks.

1:1 Poster #1

1:2 Poster #2

1:3 Poster #3

1:4 Poster #4

1:5 Poster #5

1:6 Poster #6

1:7 Poster #1

1:8 Poster #2

Etcetera

It would likely be a fun and educational exercise, as long as everyone was available and involved during the process.

I'm open to suggestions though and would happily participate in another's idea, as long as it seems reasonably considered. :)

I like this idea. I wouldn't mind expanding it to a third round, but two is fine with me too.

Archived