O-H Forum Mock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True... okay, lets try to get ten posters and we'll do three rounds. Each poster gets three teams. Teams can be delegated by fischbowl however he wishes to. Cool?

Names will be picked out of a hat. Assuming the following are interested:

WebLink21

Greg Pappas

allstar1571

crawdad

fischbowl

QBsILLEST

Lookin Up

--------------------

stotle

McNulty

1 more

Names will be picked out of a hat. Assuming the following are interested:

WebLink21

Greg Pappas

allstar1571

crawdad

fischbowl

QBsILLEST

Lookin Up

--------------------

stotle

McNulty

1 more

Depending on the dates I would love to do it.

And that we aren't just shooting for the "name out of a hat" (no offense lookinup) approach, we are really looking for 10 people that have a board as deep as Crawdad mentioned, and really know these players. This is definitely not a fantasy draft.

Just understand that folks need to have a 200 deep board at least to really handle 3 rounds.
3 rounds? That's a bit much, even for me. I can handle 1 round fine, but after round 2 I'd be picking nothing but college players.

You're both right... two rounds would be better...even one. Not everyone can know that many players.

You're both right... two rounds would be better...even one. Not everyone can know that many players.

Its not really that I can't, but its more that I don't know the JC/HS guys past the fringe supplemental area.

I'd prefer we stick with two rounds... it takes less time with so many involved and ensures a more thorough understanding of the prospects.

Two is doable. I think one and supplemental would be the most worthwhile, though.

Oh, who did Law have us take?

Archived