5/31 Tigers @ Orioles

isestrex

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dempsey "I don't want to say it is always good to get down in a game, but ...."

The rest is the phrase quoted earlier about him focusing in after giving up a run or two. Just as he says it, JB gives up a hit. LOL

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad....

Theres a reason some of us following the game on gametracker/radio and on the OH, so we DONT have to listen to those 2.

Berken needs to really get Laird here.

The rest is the phrase quoted earlier about him focusing in after giving up a run or two. Just as he says it, JB gives up a hit. LOL

I know. I was concerned about that quote too.

Like, you have to give up at least one run to realize that you have to start pitching? Who does that?

It all goes back to when he was in the booth with Gibbons's wife. Shes there for women abuse. And he mocks it by saying well I hope you start beating Jay at home and try and get him to swing the bat better.

I was laughing so hard. She just stared at him.

It all goes back to when he was in the booth with Gibbons's wife. Shes there for women abuse. And he mocks it by saying well I hope you start beating Jay at home and try and get him to swing the bat better.

I was laughing so hard. She just stared at him.

Classic Dipper.

Dempsey after JB hits Inge on 1-2

"I think that one just got away from him a little bit"

Ya think?

Tigers' announcers:

"And that hit him! Not something you want to do on a 1-2 count. So Inge gets a bit of a break and now the Tigers are threatening."

Archived