July 3: Baltimore at Anaheim

Mark Carver

Alright yeah I've asked the question before' date=' and that's when Scottie Baseball said plus members can change their username once. Re-registering might be the way.[/quote']

I changed mine after I became a plus member. I dealt with Tony if I remember right, he just changed it.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's goin on, I'm just following on gameday?

After the commercial they went to the booth and had Thorne/Palmer on camera. Gary is yammering on, Palmer is staring at the ground with a slight smile on his face. Gary turns to him(paraphrasing): "Would you agree with that?" Palmer doesn't respond, at all. Gary laughs and starts yammering again. Gary asks him another question and Palmer, looks up slowly and says, "Yeah, whatever you say".

Definitely looks like he's been nursing some adult beverages

You know, it really wasn't pretty for Dave, but he only gave up the 1 run after hitting a bump in the road there. All in all I am about as pleased as I could be with him getting out of that little mess right there.

David is smart and mature enough to realize he just needs to throw strikes. In a cavernous ballpark BTW. He has a 6-1 lead. This is gravy time. :D

After the commercial they went to the booth and had Thorne/Palmer on camera. Gary is yammering on, Palmer is staring at the ground with a slight smile on his face. Gary turns to him(paraphrasing): "Would you agree with that?" Palmer doesn't respond, at all. Gary laughs and starts yammering again. Gary asks him another question and Palmer, looks up slowly and says, "Yeah, whatever you say".

AND Palmer didn't even put his earpiece in until after that first silent stare down! HA!

Haha, that's awesome. Good for Palmer, I wouldn't listen to Thorne either. Thanks dude.

Archived