July 30th: O's vs. Royals

O-The-Memories

So much for Hendrickson's value.. and yes I believe one bad outing can make a difference.
Believing in things that aren't real is silly. Its ridiculous to think that there was a team that was interested in him yesterday but not interested today because he gave up a double and a HR.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone in the line-up with a hit today. Nice to see the bottom of the order not being carried by the top.

To add to that, mcheath, every Royal except Freel has a hit as well. It probably happens all the time, but I don't recall the last time I saw an O's game where every player playing got at least one hit (and it won't be today either :)).

To add to that, mcheath, every Royal except Freel has a hit as well. It probably happens all the time, but I don't recall the last time I saw an O's game where every player playing got at least one hit (and it won't be today either :)).

Wow I didn't notice that. With the way Freel played here it might be Sept. before he gets another hit so I agree it won't happen today:laughlol:

Archived