8/21 - Orioles @ White Sox

Mark Carver

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Markakis bailed Trembley out. For now.

Not that we don't get the ball arrival call also, but the tag was never applied to Cesar. Also, the double down the line by Reimold earlier clearly hit the line. Noland still pulled the at bat out with a single.

:scratchchinhmm:

People who use the word dude remind me of Keanu Reeves. Maybe you're a fan of his?:rolleyestf: De gustabus... By the way how about that running game huh. Coulda scored and extra run.

I hate Keanu Reeves too. The ump made the wrong call and Izzy was safe, but I still stand by the fact that we should try to steal more if we're not going to hit HR's and have a bad OBP for the most part. We're up 5-1, Guthrie is in for a win, and I'm happy.

I actually disagreed with the decision to double steal when we'd been hitting well that inning. I like running, but it there needs to be strategy behind it.

Well we have a 4 run lead. Guthrie will try his hardest to give them all back if he comes out for the 8th, No matter if he doesn't, so will Baez. But will the 4 runs be enough time for Dave to figure out he needs to bring in another pitcher?

Archived