MD vs VA- Tonight 8:00 on ESPN 360

PaulBako

First time I've seen the Terps at home this season:

-Hoos didn't belong on the same court. If they hadn't made 91% of their free throws the score would've been even more lopsided

-I was impressed with Jordan Williams' hands. When he grabs a rebound its over, and they're also very soft, you don't hear any noise when he catches the ball it just sticks

-Sylven Landesberg is totally a Jewish name, is he half black half chosen person?

-With the big lead Gary substituted liberally throughout the game. Padgett didn't look as raw as I thought he would be.

-Mosely was offensively inept last night, I don't think he can do much against ACC caliber competition, but I'm going to start a separate thread on that

-In the Baltimore Sun blog it said Burney was a consultant-coach but he was dressed to play last night

-I won free wings at The Green Turtle!

-A MD student was wearing the green man suit, but in Terps alternative uniform gold. Loved that.

-One MD student had a sign that said "NERDS" on it, another had a huge blown up picture of Greivis' face that he would wave around whenever Greivis did something good. Both signs made me smile

-DanielOs is a good looking man in person

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lost at VT by 6

Lost at home to WF by 3 in OT

Lost at home to VT by 5 in OT

Lost at WF by 12 though there were down huge at halftime

Won at UNC by 15 and at NCST by 8

Beat GT by 7 at home and Mia by 18 at home

I haven't seen them play before tonight, but there was nothing on their resume that made me believe it would be a 31 pt game with 8ish minutes left. I thought MD would win and it might be by double digits, but I didn't expect the thorough domination that I witnessed.

MD shot 70% in the first half and it wasn't because they were hot. They just kept getting point blank or wide open shots due to MD's execution and a lack of defensive intensity by UVA. That surprised me. I guess I'm goofy.

Oh great seer, weren't you the guy bashing Zoubek and saying "you had a bad feeling" before the Duke/UMD game? Where were those powers of prognostication on Saturday? ;)

First of all, before this game started, I said MD would win rather easily.

Secondly, I wasn't bashing Zoubek...I was merely stating the type of player he is...Its not my fault that he was playing the little sisters of the poor on Saturday. :)

And yes, I did have a bad feeling on satuday but still felt Duke would win...But i thought it was going to be a close, down to the wire type game.

-Sylven Landesberg is totally a Jewish name, is he half black half chosen person?

That would be hilariously ironic considering he plays on a team with Farrakhan. (His grandfather, Louis Farrakhan is one of the most well known current anti-Semites). One of my friends just told me that he has Hebrew tattooed on his arm...

-I won free wings at The Green Turtle!

You can thank my friend for that.

-DanielOs is a good looking man in person

You're damn right. Did you actually see me? I was in the first row, center court on the side opposite the benches.

That would be hilariously ironic considering he plays on a team with Farrakhan. (His grandfather, Louis Farrakhan is one of the most well known current anti-Semites). One of my friends just told me that he has Hebrew tattooed on his arm...

That would be cool.

You can thank my friend for that.

Thanks Daniel's friend! Although it is a guaranteed win, the entire center was screaming "1," it's like when everybody congratulates themselves after the crab shuffle at OPACY even though everyone got it right.

You're damn right. Did you actually see me? I was in the first row, center court on the side opposite the benches.

Haha I probably did I was just playing though I don't know what you look like. I was center court two rows behind the students, section 114. Awesome seats!

That would be cool.

Thanks Daniel's friend! Although it is a guaranteed win, the entire center was screaming "1," it's like when everybody congratulates themselves after the crab shuffle at OPACY even though everyone got it right.

Haha I probably did I was just playing though I don't know what you look like. I was center court two rows behind the students, section 114. Awesome seats!

A few games ago, someone got the shuffle wrong and they still gave everyone penny wings. It was pretty hilarious. That guy was an idiot.

You were really close to me then. I was in 114. That's where I am for every game.

Archived