4/7 O's vs Rays

Big Mac

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles gotta start scoring some damn runs. Five runs now through 14 innings is unacceptable.

Especially given the activity on the base path's and the "focus" on situational hitting this spring. Needless to say, they need to go back to the drawing board. It's a game and a half, I realize that, but so far that emphasis has not paid dividends.

It is obvious Reimold is not 100%. I don't understand not putting Scott there tonight since Pie was injured.

A few people have brought this up and I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this. Scott wants time in the field, Nolan is recovering from an injury, and it's astroturf. Scott in left and Reimold DH seems like the completely obvious solution. Is there some other variable I'm missing?

A few people have brought this up and I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this. Scott wants time in the field, Nolan is recovering from an injury, and it's astroturf. Scott in left and Reimold DH seems like the completely obvious solution. Is there some other variable I'm missing?

None that I can think of. It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

They have faced two pretty good pitchers. But you are right, they have to take advantage of their starters hanging in as well as they have.

They re in the AL freakin' East. They are going to face good pitching. They need to get the bats going on this is going to be a long damn year. I'm 14 innings into the season an I'm already pissed off.

I think you guys are being a little too generous assuming Luke would have caught that.

I'm not even sure he would have. I'm not talking about that single play. Just about the decision in general. I'm just not understanding the thought process.

Archived