5/23 - Orioles @ Nationals

nevadaO

Wow! With the weight of Oriole Nation's hopes hanging like an albatross around his shoulders, he fails once again. :( Oh well - nice rally! Dave's job is safe for another week.

You know how sad this is..... it's probably true! :( We do really need a new manager with a new personality.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atkins began the season 7 for 20 with 3 doubles and 3 RBIs. I remember listening to his 9th-inning doubles in both of the O's first two games.

Wow. Too bad that's pretty much the only offense he's up the whole year.

Whatever happens we at least have the distinction of making Capps blow his first save this season (16 for 17).

Both of the BPs have been almost used up. It's possibly to our advantage that Simon's been a starter v. recently. Meaning that maybe we can get 3-4 innings out of him? Hendrickson is not available, we've used Albers, and Berken threw four innings two days ago....

Whatever happens we at least have the distinction of making Capps blow his first save this season (16 for 17).

Both of the BPs have been almost used up. It's possibly to our advantage that Simon's been a starter v. recently. Meaning that maybe we can get 3-4 innings out of him? Hendrickson is not available, we've used Albers, and Berken threw four innings two days ago....

I would think Berken is available. 4 innings two days ago isn't very much especially for a former starter last year. He could pitch 2 innings I would think.

Archived