I hate the red sox!

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Champs. I can't believe I get to say it twice in my lifetime. And unlike 04 when I went to a bar, I got to see this one with my father. This is what makes all the heartbreak worth it.

Thanks to everyone who had kind words, you're true fans. The rest of you are bitter crybabies.

Yeah, its nice to know that you can be a club house cancer, wife beating, .230 hitting short stop with a lousy arm and lousy range who can't play 2B because he's too scared of runners coming at him from behind who gets kicked off of two ball clubs and still find redemption in Ocotober.

Gotta love baseball :D

This is just me being bitter, I realize its probably not very nice.

There is no need to be very nice to Julio Lugo... EVER! And I added a few details you left out above. :D

World Champs. I can't believe I get to say it twice in my lifetime. And unlike 04 when I went to a bar, I got to see this one with my father. This is what makes all the heartbreak worth it.

Thanks to everyone who had kind words, you're true fans. The rest of you are bitter crybabies.

Congrats, man. YOu guys had the best team, no question about it. We don't have to like it, but we know it's the truth.

How's it feel to be the New Yankees?

We're not bitter, we genuinely hate your team. Now run along.

Wow... you come here to say that??? Sons of Sam Horn could really use you.

Dude, your team just won the freaking World Series less than an hour ago and you're trolling another team's message board and calling strangers names??? Don't you have something better to do, like... I don't know... go outside and celebrate with your fellow Red Sox fans? :rolleyes:

Archived