Toronto without the HGH

weams

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't be serious. So you are driving to work, and pass a guy with blook all over his hands and shirt, you then pass someone laying on the ground with a knife in him. Are you that Johnny Cochren, that its wrong to make an assumption that maybe the guy did it? The OP had every right to make that leap. I'm sure you were one of those guys cheering Barry Bonds was getting better at an age when the best players of all time were barely hanging on at the same age. Here is the sand, please insert head.

You're the one who can't be serious. You're actually trying to win an argument by saying that a fluke or a breakout season is the same quality of evidence as a bloody guy with a knife standing over a body. Amazing. Give me 10 minutes on bb-ref and I could find you 10 out-of-nowhere seasons from players in the 1880s or 1910s. They must have had some killer 'roids left over from the Civil War.

Yeah you gotta love the soapbox posters whose baseball careers peeked at the age of 7 in tee-ball.

99% of the time you put these soapboxers in the players shoes and they make the exact same decisions. Book it.

HAHAHA career. I never played baseball. But I am an honest person and would NEVER hide behind a union for anything.

You can't be serious. So you are driving to work, and pass a guy with blook all over his hands and shirt, you then pass someone laying on the ground with a knife in him. Are you that Johnny Cochren, that its wrong to make an assumption that maybe the guy did it? The OP had every right to make that leap. I'm sure you were one of those guys cheering Barry Bonds was getting better at an age when the best players of all time were barely hanging on at the same age. Here is the sand, please insert head.

Blood on hands and shirt = evidence

Hitting home runs = suspicion

One is baseless. One is not.

No, Id do it to show I was clean and I respected the game. id have nothing to hide.

Sure, and when you passed the HGH test I'd just start a website full of rumors and innuendo suggesting that you knew some ex-BALCO guys who were feeding you undetectable stuff. If you really respect the game I'm sure you'd have no problem turning your life into a bad reality show 24/7 for the next 5-6 years.

You're the one who can't be serious. You're actually trying to win an argument by saying that a fluke or a breakout season is the same quality of evidence as a bloody guy with a knife standing over a body. Amazing. Give me 10 minutes on bb-ref and I could find you 10 out-of-nowhere seasons from players in the 1880s or 1910s. They must have had some killer 'roids left over from the Civil War.

So you are saying, that if a guy that averages 8 hrs a year suddenly hits 40, it doesnt enter your mind? The OP was correct and he isnt the only one that is thinking it.

Sure, and when you passed the HGH test I'd just start a website full of rumors and innuendo suggesting that you knew some ex-BALCO guys who were feeding you undetectable stuff. If you really respect the game I'm sure you'd have no problem turning your life into a bad reality show 24/7 for the next 5-6 years.

Test me daily and keep doing it until the fans are satisfied and people like the OP dont ASSUME something is up.

And you wonder why you get neg repped.

What is the purpose of this slander?

Eh, a poster recently gave me wise advice which is to "not too much stock into rep."

So that's what I'm doing.

That said, during my brief tenure here so far I've received way more positive rep than neg rep so there ya go.

Eh, a poster recently gave me wise advice which is to "not too much stock into rep."

So that's what I'm doing.

And not actually providing any insight at all. Congratulations.

The big hoopla in this thread is simply that Weams made a unbased claim like it was fact. On the OH, people generally have to provide evidence to make a reasonable claim and there is nothing to this claim, including no unsubstantiated rumors. Yes, I am sure the thought crossed peoples minds that they must have been using, but the only evidence in this thread, shows that they were a very fly-ball oriented team, which would explain the occurrence.

Archived