Toronto without the HGH

weams

Fair enough, but there is proof that ALOT of people disagree with you as Raffy and Mcguire are not in and should be and I think you will agree that ALOT of people will not vote for BONDS no matter how his case turns out. Those people are passing judgement and making some assumptions. Nothing worse then what the OP did. My point has always been that he had a right to make the statement he did, wheather he turns out to be right or wrong.

You have had a lot of points in this thread, most unstable at best.

Weams is entitled to his opinion on the matter, but what you fail to comprehend is that there was nothing to back up his opinion and that doesn't really fly on this board.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonds already admitted to using the "cream and the clear," but claimed he didn't know what they did. There is evidence already there.

I can see you are no lawyer. He admitted to using something he had no idea was. That does not mean it was steriods. We can all ASSUME it was. But we really dont know. Granted the OP's statement was a bigger leap. But he still had the right to make it.

Interesting, you are indifferent, it doesnt matter to you. Then why would the OP making a statement that he thinks some players are using PED's bother you????????? To you it doesnt matter. Senseless.

Not senseless.

If you have paid any attention in this thread, which you really haven't, then you would know what I take notice with.

He has no argument. There is nothing to support his "opinion." The only actual evidence posted in this thread illustrates that they were a fly-ball oriented team and that would explain their severe HR totals.

I don't really care what the argument is about but it is annoying to watch idiotic arguments be made with no evidence to their point.

The ignorance of PEDs?

HGH in and of itself does not explicitly make a player better, but they aide in strength and agility training.

Not according to what I've read. My understanding is that HGH decreases fat and increases lean muscle tissue, but does not in and of itself increase strength. It aids in injury recovery. But none of these things are likely to contribute to TOR HR's. A recent Astralian study demonstrated that HGH could increse performance in spriters, due to the change in body composition, and more so if used in conjunction with testosterone. But they concluded "HGH, however, had no effect on jumping ability, aerobic capacity or strength, measured by the ability to dead-lift a weight, nor did HGH increase muscle mass" http://health.msn.com/health-topics/addiction/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100257757

I'd be intrested in reading your information to the contrary.

You have had a lot of points in this thread, most unstable at best.

Weams is entitled to his opinion on the matter, but what you fail to comprehend is that there was nothing to back up his opinion and that doesn't really fly on this board.

Doesnt fly why? Is it worse then saying AM is cluelss? Or that PA is cheap or that some unnamed player is lazy? Come on. Its an opinion. he has every right to it and it flys as much half the halfbrained comments made on this board.

And what is shameful, is people defending a group of players that LIED TO CONGRESS, LIED to the american people and their employers. When they got caught red handed, then and only then did they agree to be tested for Steriods. That is a discusting. As a group they should be ashamed and submit to any testing MLB wanted to impliment.
You really should get your facts straight. Who lied to Congress?

Not senseless.

If you have paid any attention in this thread, which you really haven't, then you would know what I take notice with.

He has no argument. There is nothing to support his "opinion." The only actual evidence posted in this thread illustrates that they were a fly-ball oriented team and that would explain their severe HR totals.

I don't really care what the argument is about but it is annoying to watch idiotic arguments be made with no evidence to their point.

WOW, talk about self importance. His OPINION is no different then saying that Crowley wasn't teaching Adamn Jones to lay off low and away sliders. Just because Jones was swining at low and away sliders, can we make the leap to say crowley wasnt teaching it? Sure we could, it would be an opinion and is backed with NO PROOF. But that flys?

Eh, a poster recently gave me wise advice which is to "not too much stock into rep."

So that's what I'm doing.

That said, during my brief tenure here so far I've received way more positive rep than neg rep so there ya go.

Not that I needed more evidence that you are a troll/coward, but I appreciate your little note.

You really should get your facts straight. Who lied to Congress?

Raffy did. I know he tested Positive afterwards, but be serious. Clemens lied to the grand jury. Mcguire didnt lie so I stand corrected. He refused to answer. Gee, I guess he was innocent too, since he didnt have to answer. WOW imagine that, years later he admits it.

Raffy did. I know he tested Positive afterwards, but be serious. Clemens lied to the grand jury. Mcguire didnt lie so I stand corrected. He refused to answer. Gee, I guess he was innocent too, since he didnt have to answer. WOW imagine that, years later he admits it.
I am being serious. Congress investigated and found no evidence that he had ever used steroids before. If you know something different perhaps you should notify Congress, I'm sure they'd be interested in your new evidence. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't need no stinkin' evidence.:laughlol:

Evidence? There could be evidence, you really have no idea...

Nor do you, or Weams, which is why everyone is getting on the two of you. Especially you, since you have fought the bad fight longer than he has.

...but Evidence does not make someone guilty.

I'm sorry, could you repeat that please? I think there was something nonsensical in my ear.

You're for damning people without evidence but say that evidence does not show guilt? Aren't you the one who made the "bloody knife" comparison to show that one can assume when there is only some evidence?

You are all over the map here. Why on Earth should I come around to your side?

So no one lied to Congress, according to Congress.

If you are going to put out incorrect information, why should any of us come over to your side?

I imagine Weams probably just wishes this thread would go away, since he was really just excited about our new lineup. As am I! I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching every hack Reynolds and Guerrero take at a pitch. Sorry I have nothing relevant to add to the steroids/hgh discussion. I am just ready for some spring training games.

I imagine Weams probably just wishes this thread would go away, since he was really just excited about our new lineup. As am I! I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching every hack Reynolds and Guerrero take at a pitch. Sorry I have nothing relevant to add to the steroids/hgh discussion. I am just ready for some spring training games.

Damn straight! :thumbsup1:

Archived