Hernandez and Mickolio Watch

crissfan172

Since his blowout in Pittsburgh it seems as though Hernandez got mad, as his numbers has been off the charts.

W L SV IP  H ER BB SO1 0  1 8.2 1 0  3  8

I've been watching him alot and it seems now that his breaking ball has now become a plus pitch as tonight he had Inge, 3-2 count and Inge fouled of 3 fastballs, then threw him a wicked breaking ball out of the strike zone and Inge could only check swing for a called 3rd strike.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David got lit up today: 0 IP, 3 H, 4 ER, 1 BB, 0 K

His ERA was at 2.50 coming into the game. It now stands at 3.50.

Yet another outing in which he can't even retire one hitter and gives up 4 runs. Man when he's off, he's really off.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you all want to comment on David's misfortune when things go bad and the Orioles are siiting in last place and the D'Backs are fighting for 1st place, David has had 5 straight save since Putz went on the DL. Against the Brewers facing the top of their lineup strikes out all 3 of them and then faces the meat of the Cardinals order(Pujols,Holiday,Berkman) and gets his 5th save. You take away the 2 inning and Davids been totally lights out! Say what you want to say to me but Showalter not considering that David was one of his so called nuggets was a biig mistake!!! David will be a elite closer before its all said and done!!!

Since you all want to comment on David's misfortune when things go bad and the Orioles are siiting in last place and the D'Backs are fighting for 1st place, David has had 5 straight save since Putz went on the DL. Against the Brewers facing the top of their lineup strikes out all 3 of them and then faces the meat of the Cardinals order(Pujols,Holiday,Berkman) and gets his 5th save. You take away the 2 inning and Davids been totally lights out! Say what you want to say to me but Showalter not considering that David was one of his so called nuggets was a biig mistake!!! David will be a elite closer before its all said and done!!!

This couldnt be further from the truth. The team was very high on Hernandez but he was their best bargaining chip when it came to helping the offense.

David Hernandez was one of my favorite Orioles in recent memory. I loved everything about the guy. I want him to succeed. Coming on here and acting like we all want him to fail is mind-numbingly stupid.

Archived