3/22 vs Yankees

Going Underground

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO' date=' Gonzo in NOT the answer!!![/quote']
I'm always amazed when Mike Gonzalez throws a strike. It looks like he's just flinging the ball and hoping it goes somewhere.

But he's carved out a pretty nice career, so what do I know?

Yeah, same here..... so, what do WE know? :rofl:

Listenng to Singleton in the YES booth with some great Earl stories about the times he yelled at him. Best one was early one season Ken wasn't hitting and Earl comes over in the dugout, " Are you sck?" "No." "Are you tired?" No, it's only April." "Well, I'm sick and tired of you not hitting!":laughlol:

Not a bad day. Roberts,Lee and Koji all got into games today. Britton looked good. We probably will beat the Yanks,

Whoa, never say that. Only when the game is over. Especially in these spring training games where you never know who is going to be playing in the 9th inning. We've had some hellacious late inning meltdowns this spring with a bunch of nobodies on the field.

Whoa, never say that. Only when the game is over. Especially in these spring training games where you never know who is going to be playing in the 9th inning. We've had some hellacious late inning meltdowns this spring with a bunch of nobodies on the field.

I knocked wood when I read that. We're cool.

Listenng to Singleton in the YES booth with some great Earl stories about the times he yelled at him. Best one was early one season Ken wasn't hitting and Earl comes over in the dugout, " Are you sck?" "No." "Are you tired?" No, it's only April." "Well, I'm sick and tired of you not hitting!":laughlol:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup1: :2yay-thumb:

Archived