vs. RED SOX 7/7

OFFNY

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it doesn't. Possibly gets another runner in scoring position, and if he gets thrown out Adam leads off the next inning.

And if he doesn't get thrown out, he can walk to Jones, and pitch to Guerrero. If Wieters can steal on this guy, anyone can. I said it probably would have taken the bat out of Adam's hands, and it probably would have.

Showalter needs to be asked why he puts the hottest hitter and the only one with any power capability at the seven slot????...he puts Guerrero who can't hit my mother in the four slot...he puts Lee who can't hit my grandmother in the six slot....and the hottest hitter on the damn team, Reynolds gets to come up twice in this game already as the leadoff hitter after four runners are left on base by Lee....great strategy Buck...just great...Dave Trembley-ish...stick with those veterans even if they are totally nonproductive...

Showalter needs to be asked why he puts the hottest hitter and the only one with any power capability at the seven slot????...he puts Guerrero who can't hit my mother in the four slot...he puts Lee who can't hit my grandmother in the six slot....and the hottest hitter on the damn team, Reynolds gets to come up twice in this game already as the leadoff hitter after four runners are left on base by Lee....great strategy Buck...just great...Dave Trembley-ish...stick with those veterans even if they are totally nonproductive...

Yeah I don't get it.

Archived