This is a great thread and I know many have said it is the funniest they have seen. For some who are new to the board if you can find the movie clip that Clarence (I believe that is who did it) did after the Tex signing with Hitler ranting about how Tex got away (Hitler was played by JTrea I believe). It will have you laughing hysterically. The only unfortunate thing is that a few of the notable posters who are used in the clip are not posting anymore, but it by far is one of the funniest things I have seen of all time. A must view if you have never seen it before.

This is a great thread and I know many have said it is the funniest they have seen. For some who are new to the board if you can find the movie clip that Clarence (I believe that is who did it) did after the Tex signing with Hitler ranting about how Tex got away (Hitler was played by JTrea I believe). It will have you laughing hysterically. The only unfortunate thing is that a few of the notable posters who are used in the clip are not posting anymore, but it by far is one of the funniest things I have seen of all time. A must view if you have never seen it before.

That is definitely the funniest thing I've ever seen on the OH... though if I remember correctly the video is gone forever. Too bad, it was a classic.

That is definitely the funniest thing I've ever seen on the OH... though if I remember correctly the video is gone forever. Too bad, it was a classic.

If anybody still has access to it, if you could post it, I would love to save it on my computer. That way after a bad game or bad year I can watch and laugh the pain away. Thanks in advance if you do.

Three requests, but maybe I've simply missed them.

-Reynolds inserted and stylized to fit into one of the Lincoln assassination drawings

-Caddyshack -"we're all gonna get laid"

-Kent State Shooting

How about when George Bush Sr puked?

Or Reynolds in the middle of the million man march?

Reynolds on the Titanic as it sinking?

Reynolds sitting with Forrest Gump on the bench.

You could do this for days and days.