Anyone doing an All-Star game thread

billybang

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His agent is a jackass, I hope he tells him little, but I know he will tell him whatever to get him to screw the O's and any other team he signs with. At some point, agents need to have a a conscious. Without it, it is an unethical crap shoot. Modern free agency is full of loss for teams that over pay for past deeds. What do perspectives always tout? Past performance is no proof of future earnings.

Conscious schmonscious! He needs to get himself on national TV as much as he possibly can. I'm half serious about this. His reputation helps OUR team for the next 4 years or whatever. Gold Glove helps OUR team if he wins. Matt's shown himself to be just what he was tonight... The pathetic Oriole's LONE representative. A NON-factor in the game. :(

Conscious schmonscious! He needs to get himself on national TV as much as he possibly can. I'm half serious about this. His reputation helps OUR team for the next 4 years or whatever. Gold Glove helps OUR team if he wins. Matt's shown himself to be just what he was tonight... The pathetic Oriole's LONE representative. A NON-factor in the game. :(

In all honesty Matt Wieters is not an All-star he’s just our token representative

In all honesty Matt Wieters is not an All-star he’s just our token representative

See... that's what pisses me off the most. I think he IS an All-Star calibre player. Or could be. Should be. He needs to represent.

See... that's what pisses me off the most. I think he is an All-Star calibre player. Or could be. Should be. He needs to represent.

See... that's what pisses me off the most. How is he an All-Star when his numbers are mediocre at best He hitting .260 with 8 hrs and 34 rbi at the half way point.

See... that's what pisses me off the most. How is he an All-Star when his numbers are mediocre at best He hitting .260 with 8 hrs and 34 rbi at the half way point.

He's second in the AL among catchers in WAR. He's third in the AL in OPS among catchers, not counting V-Mart. He's probably the best defensive catcher in baseball. I'd say his All-Star selection is defensible.

He's second in the AL among catchers in WAR. He's third in the AL in OPS among catchers, not counting V-Mart. He's probably the best defensive catcher in baseball. I'd say his All-Star selection is defensible.

WAR schmor.. He's' got 8 hr and 34 RBI while batting .260. Be advised in my book that’s not All-Star caliber

Stop lowering the standards

Archived