BRob meeting with reporters in Buck's office at Trop at 5:10

tntoriole

Why? Because he could be telling the truth and you don't want to hear it?

Roberts dogged it in the past, therefore he could be milking an injury because he doesn't want to experience the losing. It's plausible.

It is interesting to see that now his extension has kicked in, he is playing less games per seas

In 2006 after his arm nearly got ripped off, he was dying to come back and might have come back too early from TJ surgery. Not so these past two years...

I think you need to go eat Lobsta and paRk your car ok?????

Thank You

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? Because he could be telling the truth and you don't want to hear it?

Roberts dogged it in the past, therefore he could be milking an injury because he doesn't want to experience the losing. It's plausible.

It is interesting to see that now his extension has kicked in, he is playing less games per season...

In 2006 after his arm nearly got ripped off, he was dying to come back and might have come back too early from TJ surgery. Not so these past two years...

I'm sure if you we're in his shoes you'd have quit years ago.

This thread should have been swallowed if you catch my drift.

My goodness.

Yeah, but I love being called an "a-hole" and "richard" and to "go away". What else? "a lazy internet nothing". I'm missing some. What did I do to this guy?

Oh, and he told JTrea to "shove it where the sun don't shine." Forgot that one.

Yeah, but I love being called an "a-hole" and "richard" and to "go away". What else? "a lazy internet nothing". I'm missing some. What did I do to this guy?

Oh, and he told JTrea to "shove it where the sun don't shine." Forgot that one.

This is what happens when people make dumb, accusatory posts about favorite and loyal Orioles players. We are used to JTreas' posts and most of us ignore him. I'm pretty sure that you'll also largely be ignored from this point forward.

Trea..I am sorry if what I said is not very kind!

Please I just Do understand you deep deep Hatred for Brian Roberts:eek:

IMO

Many people are VERY jealous of him

And I think you are one of them!!!

I don't hate the guy Cindy, far from it. But he's not helping the Orioles right now and seems to be more of a detriment.

I'd love to see a healthy productive Roberts batting leadoff for the Orioles, but I think that time has passed and the Orioles need to move on for the better of the team

I'm a fan of the Orioles, not just Brian Roberts and I want to see them succeed no matter what.

This is what happens when people make dumb, accusatory posts about favorite and loyal Orioles players. We are used to JTreas' posts and most of us ignore him. I'm pretty sure that you'll also largely be ignored from this point forward.

Regardless, how you feel or anyone else feels, being called what I was called won't be stood for. Nowhere in my posts did I say that Brian Roberts was not a good player. Check them out. Reread my posts and come back with a logical response and will talk. Brian Roberts is a good player. He's not the player he was and IMO, wont be again. He doesn't hustle on routine plays. He's been a different player since the steriod case. That's all I have said. Nothing more, nothing less.

scOtt went ballistic and the situation will be addressed.

Regardless, how you feel or anyone else feels, being called what I was called won't be stood for. Nowhere in my posts did I say that Brian Roberts was not a good player. Check them out. Reread my posts and come back with a logical response and will talk. Brian Roberts is a good player. He's not the player he was and IMO, wont be again. He doesn't hustle on routine plays. He's been a different player since the steriod case. That's all I have said. Nothing more, nothing less.

scOtt went ballistic and the situation will be addressed.

It isn't your place to be "addressing" it. As scOtt himself said he received an infraction for his actions last night. I suggest you calm down and let it be.

I will repeat my advice, calm down and let it be.

To be honest, if you used that phrase with me, I would consider it a threat.

And if you were called an "a-hole" and "richard" and to "go away" and a "lazy internet nothing"for no reason how would that make you feel? Honestly?

That's not to mention the PM I got too.

Archived