2011 World Series (Game Seven)

OFFNY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They could of used him last night instead of Oliver if they were gonna take Feliz out. Texas hasn't scored since the first, their lineup is too good for this.

I just love the fact that he is on the team..if the Orioles were in the NL we'd be a contender....what a joke.

He couldn't start Holland he used him last night. Who can he rely on right now? Adams maybe, he worst call of the series IMO was pulling Feliz for Oliver last night.

He knew his game 7 starter before last nights game. He could have switched Holland and Harrison and had the latter out of the pen last night.

Texas has themselves to blame mostly, but its hard to believe the ump missed that crucial strike, considering no only what the strike zone has been, but to where the pitch before was thrown (called a strike).

You know during the stretch run, at least to me, it seemed like the coverage was Tampa, Redsox etc. instead of the Cardinals as well. But in the end the Cardinals got the last laugh. Congrats to them.

Texas has themselves to blame mostly' date=' but its hard to believe the ump missed that crucial strike, considering no only what the strike zone has been, but to where the pitch before was thrown (called a strike).[/quote']

I hope people keep talking about that. That was as bad a call as Denkinger. Worse, considering the situation.

Archived