Would you be opposed to east coast games against west coast teams starting at 8?

Arthorn

I can't stand having to wait till 10 just to see the O's game start. I'd love if there could be some sort of a one hour time zone compromise for teams traveling across the country. Having the west coast games start at 9 would be much easier for me to watch with my schedule.

Getting to Anaheim's stadium by 6 is nearly impossible for a lot of people that work in LA, so no...I really can't support the compromise, even though it would benefit me.

Yup, makes absolute sense. Here it's easy to get to OPACY by 8, but on the other side it would surely cause some issues.

In good conscience, I definitely could not support it, even if I liked it. You have some rare Oriole fans like Scott, in which these West Coast games are a rare treat for him because he works the graveyard shift.

If we get the goodies most of the time, then we should occasionally let some of our Oriole brethren that is in the vast minority get an occasional perk. :)

I live in Oakland, so I love it when the O's are out here. Since about 90% of the games start when I'm still at work, I think the handful that start late out here are a great treat. Also, I prefer the West Coast O's series to be during the week because I like having them come on at 10 in the morning on Sundays. Oh well.

Archived