vs. RED SOX 5/04

OFFNY

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yankees lead the Royals 6-2 in the 7th inning in Kansas City, so we have to win tonight to keep those bastards down.

The Royals were my heroes on the off day last night, ekeing out a win over the MFYs. Now they hand them a cruising victory. :bangwall:

Spoiler teams are awesome. We should know; we were one of the best. If the Royals are going to lose against middling teams, they can at least sweep the MFYs.

The Royals were my heroes on the off day last night, ekeing out a win over the MFYs. Now they hand them a cruising victory. :bangwall:

Spoiler teams are awesome. We should know; we were one of the best. If the Royals are going to lose against middling teams, they can at least sweep the MFYs.

You have keep it in perspective, though. Last night, the Royals beat the Yankees for the first win at home this season. :eek: Even if they lose tonight, if they win one of the next 2 games of the 4-game set, they will have split 4 games with them.

The Yankees also split 4 games with the Twins earlier this season in their home park. I'll take the Yankees splitting 4 games with the worst teams in the league any day. :)

Archived