5/15 vs...them

Saintbird

Regardless of tonight's outcome, the Orioles should look at the Royals with caution. They took two of three from Boston, two of three from Chicago, and beat the Rangers last in the first of a two-game set. They scored four in the top of the first tonight against them, sending nine men to the plate. The Orioles need to stop that roll.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless of tonight's outcome, the Orioles should look at the Royals with caution. They took two of three from Boston, two of three from Chicago, and beat the Rangers last in the first of a two-game set. They scored four in the top of the first tonight against them, sending nine men to the plate. The Orioles need to stop that roll.

The Royals can hit. O's bats should, i say should, smoke the Royals pitching.

Hunter is pitching tomorrow...

Don, one of many things that I like about this team is that I don't think that they look past anyone. :)

Wei-yin Chen: Staff ace. A cut above Hammel (Chen's ERA is/was deceptively higher than it should be, he's better than that) and a huge cut above "cold Arrieta" (hot Arrieta is pitch for pitch as good as Chen, or slightly better, but he's a rare appearance these days).

Unbelievable how good he is. And the thing is, he is consistent. Chen hasn't had a blowout yet. Hammel kind of has; Arrieta definitely has; Hunter definitely has; Matusz... I don't need to say it. Evelan -- oh wait, he isn't a starter anymore. :rolleyes:

Archived