Lew Ford?!

markdublya

Or Avery, since "he's traveling" anyway. Why waste the travel? Traveling is good and keeps more folks from hating on Lew, just sayin'.... And oh btw - since the rain stopped last night and the game was played to a win with BRob starring, should we give some love back to Lew for not canceling the game, just axin'???? Dips?

Lew actually looks like a major leaguer in the few times I have watched him with Norfolk.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lew actually looks like a major leaguer in the few times I have watched him with Norfolk.

Somewhere on a lonely desert isle (well except for a jewelry/pina colada kiosk), SG is saying to himself, "Self (excerpt)......butt from the OH." ;)

Oh, did you also stay at a HI Express lately?

I didn't say now. I said any guy who does hit consistently over .350 will eventually get a look. What the time frame is for that largely depends on the need at the MLB level. If Pearce or Chavez go down with an injury, Lew is on his way to Baltimore.

Somewhere on a lonely desert isle (well except for a jewelry/pina colada kiosk), SG is saying to himself, "Self (excerpt)......butt from the OH." ;)

Oh, did you also stay at a HI Express lately?

Nope. I am not foolish enough to think that Lew Ford would make a long term meaningful contribution to this club over an extended time frame. I also NEVER tought Brian Roberts would go 3 for 4 with the Orioles this year.

There is no question that some pigs have been flying.

Nope. I am not foolish enough to think that Lew Ford would make a long term meaningful contribution to this club over an extended time frame. I also NEVER tought Brian Roberts would go 3 for 4 with the Orioles this year.

There is no question that some pigs have been flying.

You calling me a fool then? 'cause I believe in my perfect Lew! :hearts:

He has done everything possible so far to get a call-up. If only it wasn't for those darn career stats...

I think it is getting to the point where it's about time to give him a chance to see what he can do. He's clearly beating up on AAA and belongs in a better league. Well, there's only one better league than the International League. It's not like his Major League numbers were always bad either. I think next chance we get, it's time. Given the way injuries have come in droves this year, I have a feeling we'll get that chance soon.

Archived