O's sign Nate McLouth

Greg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
feels like our AAA team is full of MLB castoffs.

Geesh-Mr. Negative:) Just teasing...

Yeah-but at least people are competing and our GM isn't asleep at the wheel. During the season, you aren't going to be trading for top prospects.

Thank goodness for this, because it means that it will probably be one more person ahead of that rotten, no-good SOB Lew Ford in line for a call-up from AAA-Norfolk to Baltimore. No one ......... and I mean NO ONE in my entire life has ever infuriated me as much as that good-for-nothing creep, Lew Ford. :angryfire:

Thank goodness for this, because it means that it will probably be one more person ahead of that rotten, no-good SOB Lew Ford in line for a call-up from AAA-Norfolk to Baltimore. No one ......... and I mean NO ONE in my entire life has ever infuriated me as much as that good-for-nothing creep, Lew Ford. :angryfire:

we want Lew !

Chevy guy?

Interesting. Maybe they think they can fix something, he's only 30. But in the last 2+ years he's hit like a utility infielder with a great glove. Unfortunately he's an outfielder with a shaky glove. And a Gold Glove for a season where he had a total zone of -23 and a UZR of -12.

Archived