vs. NATIONALS 6/22

OFFNY

Interesting. When Hammel went back into the dugout and was high-fiving other players, he waited and waited to get Reynolds' attention and then gave him the high-five and a big smile. Like: "Don't worry! We'll make sure you[r silly throws] don't blow the game! (And thanks again for the homer.)"

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FP is beyond horrible. Id rather hear a 4yr old who doesnt understand the nuances of the game.

also, what was the attendance??

About 45,800. Sellout. I listen on the radio. This year It about 2 seconds ahead of the tv, which is nice. Can listen and if something significant happens the radio tells you about it , and I don't miss a thing, can multi-task, and best do all don't have to listen to Carpenter and FP!!!

Speaking of Wegmans, I went to the new one in Columbia today and that's a mistake I won't make again.

Yeah, it's getting really slammed. As a rule, even though the one down here has been open for quite awhile, I won't go at certain times of day. We prefer to shop after 9:00 if it's for a full week. Much more pleasant experience that way.

Gee, Jason Hammel is a fantastic guy and a stand-out athlete. Does anyone know what they've got going to help his knee? Is it going to be one of those things that takes him out of the game for a long time eventually? Will it get worse if he continues to pitch without surgery? Or, can therapy keep him on the active roster without ruining his mechanics?

Recall Jair Jurrjens, who went from being one of THE most dominant / incredible success stories of the past few years, to a guy with a 9-something ERA. It was Jair's leg. Hammel's knee...?

Archived