vs. Blue Jays 8/25

weams

Is SJ good or what?

Don't be fooled by the quality start and 7 Ks in 6.0 IPs or the fact he outpitched Brandon Morrow. Giving up 2 first inning runs is unforgivable because of the psychological pressure it puts on our fragile hitters. We should trade him for Joe Saunders ASAP because Joe knows how to give up all of his runs AFTER the first inning.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be fooled by the quality start and 7 Ks in 6.0 IPs or the fact he outpitched Brandon Morrow. Giving up 2 first inning runs is unforgivable because of the psychological pressure it puts on our fragile hitters. We should trade him for Joe Saunders ASAP because Joe knows how to give up all of his runs AFTER the first inning.
You're gold tonight.

Welcome back to the ranks of the Orioles that can produce, Machado! :smile11:

After this inning, this is a good spot for Ayala to take the 7th. He's been struggling a little bit lately. I wanna see if he can hold down the demoralized, losing Jays in the bottom of the 7th inning with a clean start, rather than being thrown into a pot of boiling water (RISP) like usual.

So there's a Baltimore-area Red Sox fan who doesn't feel like going to wherever the Red Sox are, and just wanted to see a ball game, and maybe (just maybe) is a little pleased that the O's are in contention, but he's still a Red Sox fan at heart. O-kay. Hey, it's attendance at OPACY. Props to him.

I wouldn't even necessarily assume that. He could just be a Red Sox fan that happens to be in the area for this game. I'm an Oriole fan from New York State that has gone to the Orioles' AAA, AA, Advanced-A, and Rookie League affiliate games as far away as North Carolina when I was visiting one of my girlfriends down there.

You really never know what the history of each individual fan is unless you actually talk to them.

You are in fine form tonight. :thumbsup1:

This is why some of us were not interested in seeing Johnson up here starting. He's just not good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Care to amend this?

Is SJ good or what?
I vote good.

Of course it's hindsight, but really you think he's worse than Hunter?

Archived