Dezmine Wells a Terp

clapdiddy

Not giving up yet, but it seems likely that at best, he won't be really for the starts of the regular season. Only FIFA and the FA are worse than the NCAA. This is terrible.

I would have to give the nod to the NCAA over FIFA, although FIFA has the whole corrupt thing going for them. The NCAA (like the NFL and FA) just seems to make stuff up as they go along, regardless of any logical explanation.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have to give the nod to the NCAA over FIFA, although FIFA has the whole corrupt thing going for them. The NCAA (like the NFL and FA) just seems to make stuff up as they go along, regardless of any logical explanation.

Giving the World Cup to Qatar qualifies as the most corrupt/worst decision by a sporting governing body in the history of the planet.

How do you train for a summer football tournament in Qatar... the surface of Venus?

Evidently they're going to try to air condition outdoor stadiums. How training will go, I have no idea. Alcohol is banned in Qatar. It's an absolute joke to have a World Cup there.

This makes us 100x more dangerous.

Good article from Yahoo on what Wells means to the Terps this season.

The Terps open the season Friday night against defending national champion Kentucky. Suddenly that's a matchup that just became far more intriguing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/dez-wells-wins-appeal-speeding-maryland-rise-acc-171529629--ncaab.html

Big add but I'm still very interested in what kind of rotation we will be looking at. I really want to stress how patient we need to be with this team. I know most realistic fans still aren't expecting amazing things this year and I hope it stays that way. Be patient and this team should be fun to watch.

Big add but I'm still very interested in what kind of rotation we will be looking at. I really want to stress how patient we need to be with this team. I know most realistic fans still aren't expecting amazing things this year and I hope it stays that way. Be patient and this team should be fun to watch.

Yep. This team will hopefully grow into a good team. It isn't one yet. It has a crazy amount of potential now, though.

Archived