Machado to Wear A Tutu and Green Dress

Slappy

This is hilarious...

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_09_13_tbamlb_balmlb_1&mode=recap_home&c_id=bal

Machado then worked on packing quickly for the West Coast, where Baltimore will start by battling Oakland in a pivotal series beginning Friday. But Machado would be wearing an unusual outfit for the long trip as part of the team's fun with rookies.

A white tutu plus a green dress had been hung up in Machado's locker. He'll wear it on the long flight, and the team will drop him and other rookies off the bus about three blocks short of the hotel near Oakland so they can walk to the hotel and draw a bit of attention.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EZ5oB.jpg

A white tutu plus a green dress had been hung up in Machado's locker. He'll wear it on the long flight, and the team will drop him and other rookies off the bus about three blocks short of the hotel near Oakland so they can walk to the hotel and draw a bit of attention.

Not sure if this is legit, but I'm posting it anyway because... :laughlol::laughlol::laughlol::laughlol:

Hazing is a throwback to initiation rituals in tribal cultures. It serves a purpose in those cultures. We don't currently have a tribal culture in our society except among adolescents. So I suppose for the arrested adolescents in the baseball clubhouses it has some meaning. I find it embarrassingly moronic myself. To each his own. If you want to be a professional baseball player and make a ton of money, I guess you have to pay the price of admission.

Archived