vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should just forfit tomorrows game and give everyone a nice rest for the trip to Seattle.

And I'm only 40% kidding.

We better pray, if we even make the playoffs, we don't get matched up against Oakland or we will get swept.

Honest question, is it time to consider replacing Britton with arrieta in the starting rotation?

I mean really......Britton has been terrible lately and arrieta looked lights out.

It's that time of the year where you have to make adjustments on the fly and ride the hot hand. Britton is ice cold.

We're basically the Blue Jays without our stars.

Jones and Reynolds apparently playing with injuries. Hammel, Tillman not looking good. Chen struggling. Britton struggling. Saunders never had it. Bullpen running out of gas. Chavez is a joke. Kakes out. Reimold out. BRob out. Patton out. Thome out.

allquixotic out.

Don't think we're going to make it to the postseason on fumes, guys. :(

F THAT!!! You don't know a GD thing! :angryfire:

e:ur gd lucky i'm out of rep!

What a travesty of a series. I hope we don't end up looking back at this as the series that killed the season. Jesus..

It probably will be the series that killed the season. We really don't have a lot of games left, and we have absolutely no playoff berth. We're playing night to night. The Yankees are going to step it up and so are the A's, Angels and Rays. We're done if we keep playing like this.

Archived