Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/02

OFFNY

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, if anyone wants to help support us, don't forget to check out our advertisers, especially the ones at the middle top and middle bottom of the forum! ;) Every click is welcome!

Done. I'll click on them even if I'm not interested. :laughlol: :)

Yanks will go yard in the 10th probably. Melancon is terrible. He's lucky to have made it out of the 9th.

Part of me hopes this game goes realllly late and tires out the Yanks so that they lose when they play in the postseason... but I also hope the Sox just go ahead and win to restore order to the universe.

I don't blame the SUX.They are a AAA team plus two, playing the MFY. I blame their maniac of a manager for bringing in a struggling RH RP to face LH Granderson and what would surely be LH Ibanez. Beyond stupid.

Wish I was able to ask that jerk Valentine what his pea brain was thinking...

BTW, if anyone wants to help support us, don't forget to check out our advertisers, especially the ones at the middle top and middle bottom of the forum! ;) Every click is welcome!

I always click through. I just don't click the Asian Housewives one, my wife would kick me in the nads.

You should quit playing baseball BOS. You're freaking pathetic. Bobby V, you should resign before you get fired.

When Bobby V went out to change pitchers, none of his players would even look at him. They're discussing strategy, while he stares straight ahead, afraid to look his guys in the eyes. What a freaking loser.

Many people on this board want to see Bobby V. get fired, but I think that would be to good for him. I think he should have to stay managing this lineup that he called the "Weakest September roster in the history of baseball." If he is the manager next year, then it will be great to watch the O's continue to get "lucky" against the Red Sox and win most of those games. Also, if he is not managing, then we will miss all the juicy quotes from Bobby V. Therefore, the best thing for this board and the O's is for Bobby V. to continue to manage. Here's to the Red Sox hopefully hanging onto Bobby V. for next season. It probably won't happen, but we can only continue to dream.

Archived