vs Yankees Game 5

Satyr3206

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone think maybe Cal's negativity towards the O's is related to his dislike of Angelos?

If the O's win the world series it would vindicate one of the most hated people in baltimore sports history and perhaps Cal just can't accept that?

But Cal has gone on Record many times as to how close he and Angelos are and how the have lunch at least once a month. He just seems way to concerned with being an Orioles homer. It's ok Cal. You can admit you played for the O's

Complete noob question please don't make fun of me. But is that like MLB.tv and is it subject to blackouts?

It's called "companion coverage". For $4.99 for the postseason up to the WS you get to watch the cameras that are feeding the TBS broadcast including watching them in a quad split if you want. You also get the audio feed in all it's Ripkenesque wonderfulness. What you don't get is the switched TBS feed and instant replay. Not a bad deal, but I really miss instant replay.

Jesus i actually thought we would score more than 2 today but i guess hammel is gonna have to pitch a perfect game with this strikezone the size of a football field

What are you talking about? Hammel's strike zone is the size of a cell phone.

Archived