vs Yankees Game 5

Satyr3206

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the updates guys and keep them coming. My airplane wi-fi connection isn't good enough to support ESPN gamecast, yet alone streaming audio or video. The Hangout is all I've got and as always, is there for me.

I had a funny thought last night that Swisher and McLouth on the same team would be hilarious. I guarantee you they would be inseparable and it would almost be impossible to be in the same room with those two. The thought just makes me chucke.

Thanks for the updates guys and keep them coming. My airplane wi-fi connection isn't good enough to support ESPN gamecast, yet alone streaming audio or video. The Hangout is all I've got and as always, is there for me.

I had a funny thought last night that Swisher and McLouth on the same team would be hilarious. I guarantee you they would be inseparable and it would almost be impossible to be in the same room with those two. The thought just makes me chucke.

As long as its not the O's. I like Nate. But I do not want Swisher anywhere near this team. He's an overrated ass

Archived