This could be a big week for the O's acquisitions

wildcard

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree...well thats if they are sold on Matusz trying to be a starter again, he was decent in the bullpen and if they left him there it wouldn't be the worst thing.

I would leave Matuz in the pen, but what did Britton or Arrieta do to deserve to be in the starting rotation at this point? What I wouldn't do if I were the O's is spend a ton on the pen. I would let these arms sort everything out in ST, but I would target a quality LF/1B type that had a high OBP history and try to bring a guy like Saunders back.

Still waiting for that big week. :P

So am I.

LaRoche has great patiences and looks like he could wait out the Nats for quite a while.

Saunders may have been pushed in the next group of pitchers to be sign at lower prices instead of being in the Liriano/Blanton group. That may take a while to sort out.

My hopefulness for immediate action has been foiled for the moment.

So am I.

LaRoche has great patiences and looks like he could wait out the Nats for quite a while.

Saunders may have been pushed in the next group of pitchers to be sign at lower price instead of being in the Liriano/Blanton group. That may take a while to sort out.

My hopefulness for immediate action has be foiled for the moment.

I reallhy don't care when the moves happen, so long as the moves are good.

"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning. Which I doubt,"

"That Accounts for a Good Deal," said Eeyore gloomily. "It Explains Everything. No Wonder."

"You must have left it somewhere," said Winnie the Pooh.

"Somebody must have taken it," said Eeyore. "How Like Them," he added, after a long silence.

"That Accounts for a Good Deal," said Eeyore gloomily. "It Explains Everything. No Wonder."

"You must have left it somewhere," said Winnie the Pooh.

"Somebody must have taken it," said Eeyore. "How Like Them," he added, after a long silence.

Yes, but, uh, well, um...., I saw weams' avatar and forgot what I was going to say. Nevermind.

I would leave Matuz in the pen, but what did Britton or Arrieta do to deserve to be in the starting rotation at this point? What I wouldn't do if I were the O's is spend a ton on the pen. I would let these arms sort everything out in ST, but I would target a quality LF/1B type that had a high OBP history and try to bring a guy like Saunders back.

They did nothing, thats why I think they will be in the minors. In that starting rotation.

Archived