So how about Brian Roberts today?

markakis8

No that doesnt qualify you. They are fighting each other and will not allow anyone else to join in, unless of course half the board has me on ignore and I didnt know it. And usually when these threads get this long they have nothing to do with the original topic, you should know that by now!:)

It isn't just you, Gordo has tunnel vision, he didn't even rise up to the bait I laid out for him.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't just you, Gordo has tunnel vision, he didn't even rise up to the bait I laid out for him.

They just think we are derailing their spirited debate and wont have it. As Buster Posey says, "I ain't havin it, I ain't havin it"

[video=youtube_share;NjtOsFRlo9A]

You shouldnt get so butt hurt about people not agreeing with you on the boards.

My butt remains impregnable... uh... I mean, indefatigable... no, wait... intact.

It's one thing to disagree it's another to start questioning my fandom, and over what? Like crawjo said, you'd have to be crazy not to doubt a guy in Roberts' circumstances.

Nobody said you're not allowed to be doubtful. But if people are going to hate on Brian when he does something wrong, then they should be able to give him his props when he plays well too. Which he did today and has been so far for the most part.

Brian Roberts played real well today. Real well.

Yes he did, he had a heck of a game.

However last year when he came back he had a nice run to begin with, so we can ask is this going to be a sustained success. To be fair though, I did note on the picture of him coming into camp he looks like has has some muscle back that last year he seemed to lack.

However last year when he came back he had a nice run to begin with, so we can ask is this going to be a sustained success. To be fair though, I did note on the picture of him coming into camp he looks like has has some muscle back that last year he seemed to lack.

I don't know. I wasn't feeling that.

yes he did, he had a heck of a game.

however last year when he came back he had a nice run to begin with, so we can ask is this going to be a sustained success. To be fair though, i did note on the picture of him coming into camp he looks like has has some muscle back that last year he seemed to lack.

garfield! Did you eat that entire tray of lasagna?

Now THAT font is almost lyrical...

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man,

but I know what I am and that I'm glad I'm man.

But the color. It's Lola.

Archived