Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

It's up there with a couple of others. The Manny homer in Boston. Lot's of heroes tonight but Manny's bunt and his go ahead hit stand out to me. The kid knows what to do in tight situations. A simple ground ball in the 1B-2B hole. He wasn't trying to do too much.
The kid has a Baseball IQ of about 200, to go with his mad skills.

His savvy at an early age is awe inspiring. Really fun to watch. The bunt was not called for there because McLouth was already in scoring position and that's why it was even more unexpected. Classic.

I just went to MLB.com and there is not a single mention of the O's comeback. I scrolled through the pics and looked at the right side links.

Not a single mention. Can you believe that? They are suppressing the O's.

Why are you surprised?

DrungoHazewood said:

Nice win, but whoever said the team had no heart? If anything, the criticism was/is that the team had an overabundance of heart and too little talent.

o

Nobody has to say that they don't have heart (although if you read the game threads, you'll see that that is indeed insinuated by a certain few.)

It's a great song and a great theme for the team, particularly after an astounding comeback win like last night.

o

Guys. Words in that cool funky song say "don't tell me these guys ain't got no heart." He's not saying people are questioning our heart. He's saying this song is a funkadelic fit for the O's.

I feel groovy after listening to that.

• Upvote 1

I just went to MLB.com and there is not a single mention of the O's comeback. I scrolled through the pics and looked at the right side links.

Not a single mention. Can you believe that? They are suppressing the O's.

There were a pair of one hitters last night and that bizarre performance from the Ray's pitcher.

Not surprised a 6 run comeback didn't make the "front page".

As for the Twins I guess they are...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_GpxCUg9Vo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 1