Two Guy's we should think about

Traylor

Howdy HO ,

First one a free agent , A Eaton / not a terrible comeback , exspecialy pitching in Arlington . Still some upside there and should not be to exspensive .

The other by trade , D Johnson 1B Oakland . The A's seemed to sour on him and he appears to be bloked . Lot of upside , he would look good in Orange and Black playing 1B .

Do we match up with Oakland for a trade ?

Tray

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Howdy HO ,

First one a free agent , A Eaton / not a terrible comeback , exspecialy pitching in Arlington . Still some upside there and should not be to exspensive .

The other by trade , D Johnson 1B Oakland . The A's seemed to sour on him and he appears to be bloked . Lot of upside , he would look good in Orange and Black playing 1B .

Do we match up with Oakland for a trade ?

Tray

Eaton has too much injury history for Angelos to let Flanny sign him but I still like him. I do like Dan Johnson a lot though, a fairly young 1b with contact and some power.

I doubt they would ask for Erbe, they would know we wouldnt accept a trade of Erbe for D. Johnson. If they would ask for Erbe why would they even ask for him?

Because if they don't want to trade Johnson they would ask for our best young pitching prospect.

Archived