vs. ASTROS, 6/05

OFFNY

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know which is funnier this game or Hunter talkingabout how we can get back in it. We need to get are selves a good Cuban pitcher to go with Urrutia. How about this guy?

P1-AU875_Cuba_A_DV_20100423182807.jpg

Probably cause he knows everyone is turning the game off and his commentating makes it very easy to do so.

I'm optimistic probably to a fault, but at least I can actually enjoy watching my team and not stress over every little thing.

I will put on my shrink hat.

People who come in here and are negative all the time are miserable in real life, and misery loves company. So they want to spread the misery.

Actually, Houston isn't anywhere close to the worst offense in baseball. Check your stats.

Pitching is a little closer though. 27th, if you go on ERA.

They are in the bottom 3 or 4 in the AL in almost every team batting statistic there is

I mean the pitching needs to give us a chance. Down 6-1 we got a shot. 9-1 nope.

Extremely disappointed in the pitching tonight. 6 HRs' date=' really???[/quote']

These are the nights you really have to question if we have the consistent pitchinig to win anything.

It just amazes me that people can allow themselves to make such far-reaching statements after watching 4 innings of 1 baseball game in a 182 game season.

If you think that I'm basing this on 4 innings of 1 game, I don't know what to tell you.

They are in the bottom 3 or 4 in the AL in almost every team batting statistic there is

Still they are a major league team who has been playing well as of late. Games like this happen to the best of teams. Time to look forward to tomorrow.

Archived