vs. PADRES, 8/07

OFFNY

This team is just sad. I mean this is incredible how bad they are at this. It should at least be 4-0 if not 5-0. It might not cost us this game but it will in the future. Anyways I gotta go now. Catch you guys later' date=' Go O's![/quote']

The problem is Davis is in a huge funk and Wieters is terrible but hits right behind him for some reason. Nick is also really bad at this point. And Jones is good but he's never seen a pitch he didn't like. That's 5 out of the 6 crucial at bats the last 2 innings.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick can barely hit it to the outfield in the air anymore. That's not Presley's fault. It's also not his fault Davis is in a funk and Wieters just isn't good.

Presley is seen the kind of at-bats these guys have had in these situations all season, and last season. Perhaps a little work in batting practice, and just some talking to the guys about situational hitting,, that which we are not good? Most missed chances can be costly.

You know you don't actually HAVE to swing the bat. You CAN take a walk and drive in a run.

This team drives me absolutely flipping bonkers.

They don't walk, so why look for a walk with the bases loaded when so many of them are up there swinging for the fences?

Archived