Fat Lady is Beginning to Sing

Knuckledragger

The White Sox are a bad team staggering to the finish line, but we've played weak teams before this season and haven't been able to sweep. Winning tomorrow would represent a genuine improvement. Then hopefully we can keep the momentum going against a Yankee team that has to be pretty discouraged right about now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up with Tampa lately? Anybody been watching them closely? Just a fluke bad spell, or is there some reason for their recent slide?

I must admit after CLE I thought the fat lady had sung. But O's winning three and Tampa losing two has us right back in it. Boston has helped us against NYY. We're right back in this thing but I still think we are going to need some help from Tampa.

What's up with Tampa lately? Anybody been watching them closely? Just a fluke bad spell, or is there some reason for their recent slide?

I must admit after CLE I thought the fat lady had sung. But O's winning three and Tampa losing two has us right back in it. Boston has helped us against NYY. We're right back in this thing but I still think we are going to need some help from Tampa.

Desmond Jennings dropped a fly ball last night that led to Seattle's 2 run 8th inning.

The west coast has been bad for their health.

The west coast has been bad for their health.

Mariners up in the game tonight last I checked, Yankees lost...

Still a LONG way to go though. We need this sweep tomorrow and we need to play better against winning teams. Makes me very doubtful, but hey, you never know...

Archived