Yankees Sign Kuroda To 1 Yr Deal and Kelly Johnson to Replace Cano

section18

The Yankees renewed with Kuroda today for 1 year and signed Kelly Johnson to replace Cano. Theres a video up of a NY fan burning a Cano jersey saying have fun in Seattle as_ h _ l e. Ortiz with Red Sox says he can't believe NY let Cano walk away. I've been saying for a few weeks I thought Cano and his agent would go to the highest bidder. It's always about the money. Feldman goes to Houston for $30 million. The worst team in baseball. He obviously doesn't care about winning.

A lot of people think the Astros are going to be very good in a couple years when their pile of prospects reach the majors. They're starting to bring in young veterans like Feldman and Dexter Fowler to welcome them in. It's about the money but it's not like he thinks they're going to keep losing.

Ortiz says he can't believe the Yankees let Cano walk away? As if they're responsible for keeping him in house no matter how much money he asks for. That's the mentality of the big stars these days I guess.

A lot of people think the Astros are going to be very good in a couple years when their pile of prospects reach the majors. They're starting to bring in young veterans like Feldman and Dexter Fowler to welcome them in. It's about the money but it's not like he thinks they're going to keep losing.

Ortiz says he can't believe the Yankees let Cano walk away? As if they're responsible for keeping him in house no matter how much money he asks for. That's the mentality of the big stars these days I guess.

Ortiz knows not of what he speaks, The Yanks are LUCKY they;re not paying Cano whatever they would have had to. They might still save some on ARod's contract.

They're under the 189 (I think) even with their additions. They don't have much of a team, meaning don't have much of a pitching staff, but I still think they;re done,

Unless Tanaka gets posted...

Archived