Per Rosenthal: Balfour (FINALLY) to Orioles...

xian4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Token offer time!

The only way the O's walk away with Cruz, is if there is little or no competition and they can get Cruz at their price.

Yes please to Balfour AND Benoit, though. They would go a long way in stabilizing the pen.

Well those who want moves instead of good moves will be pleased by this tweet.

I have to question the competence of any front office that thinks Cruz is a good allocation of resources.

Just horrible and give away a draft pick. Wow. Shoulda just signed Nate.

That's the going rate don't hate Dan hate the system.

So you want Dan to spend 50-60 million on a guy who is coming off a PED suspension and been worth less than 5 WAR over the past three season? No wonder you're upset with the front office.

Token offer time!

The only way the O's walk away with Cruz, is if there is little or no competition and they can get Cruz at their price.

Yes please to Balfour AND Benoit, though. They would go a long way in stabilizing the pen.

Yeah i get that feeling too.

I hope the offer to Cruz is 2/20.

DD: "Mr. Cruz, we had to take the entire year-to-date production output of a large glass factory in northern Pennsylvania to make it possible, but the Baltimore Orioles are prepared to offer you 60 million actual marbles over 4 years if you'll play for us. What do you say?"

So you want Dan to spend 50-60 million on a guy who is coming off a PED suspension and been worth less than 5 WAR over the past three season? No wonder you're upset with the front office.

Cruz is the only guy i wanted from day1 .

You think he's going to put up the best numbers of his career at 33 coming off a PED suspension?

Yes with Davis in front of him. He's gonna see a lot of pitches to hit.

That's the going rate don't hate Dan hate the system.

Instead of Cruz, I would rather have had a McLouth/Rajai Davis platoon, the $40 million dollars saved that could be used for pitching, and the first round draft pick, thank you very much. And any GM with half a brain would agree with that logic, or at least I would hope so.

Archived