Off Day for the O's ??? Root Against the Yankees

OFFNY

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Reyes is already headed to the DL, so they may just be in trouble again.

Honestly to me the Jays seem snake bitten. But yes I think they are the cellar dwellars again. And it should be noted that being close, but finishing dead last, is a very, very painful thing.

Congrats to Hoes and Feldman! Warm fuzzies for them.

Could not agree more. Very happy for both of them and could not think of anything better than the worst team in the MLB, throttling a team that spent 1.27 gigamillions in the offseason to produce Derek Jeter and Brian Roberts up the middle.

O

(FINAL NUMBERS)

** Feldman had 2 Hit Batsmen

Nicely done! Better than just the win.

Actually ........ AFTER THE FACT, yes.

I know that you mean it tongue-in-cheek (at least somewhat), but when Feldman loaded the bases in his 7th and final inning, which included plunking Brett Gardner for a free pass, I wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

Actually ........ AFTER THE FACT, yes.

I know that you mean it tongue-in-cheek (at least somewhat), but when Feldman loaded the bases in his 7th and final inning, which included plunking Brett Gardner for a free pass, I wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

For sure! Same thing with Tommy yesterday. Everything worked out for the best though.

Congrats to Hoes and Feldman! Warm fuzzies for them.

We may not have had room for them, so we prepared them to be shadow agents, subverting the Orioles' opponents from other rosters. The Cubs will play the AL East in interleague. Look for Strop to crook his hat and quick-pitch the Sux into submission at Fenway.

Honestly to me the Jays seem snake bitten. But yes I think they are the cellar dwellars again. And it should be noted that being close, but finishing dead last, is a very, very painful thing.

Reyes had an injury history before joining the Jays - he was buyer beware. And so was Josh Johnson. And Dickey is an old knuckle ball pitcher. They made their bed.

Could not agree more. Very happy for both of them and could not think of anything better than the worst team in the MLB, throttling a team that spent 1.27 gigamillions in the offseason to produce Derek Jeter and Brian Roberts up the middle.

They very well may not be the worst team in the AL this season (Twins) and depending on how injuries happen they could finish even better.

Archived