Orioles in 1st place

oldbird

13 of the last 16 games are against NY and Toronto, so you may have quite a wait.

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh really? I havent gotten that far in the schedule. I just know we play Toronto tonight and then St Louis and then the Yanks. St Louis is not going to be a picnic although their offense isnt what it use to be. I hope the starting pitching is able to hold them down and the offense gets back on track. We need a win tonight; really need a win tonight to get some more separation. Then I believe after St Louis the schedule gets a little easier with the likes of Clev, ChiCubs, WhiteSox... Just need to keep taking 2 out of 3 and I will be a happy camper.

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh really? I havent gotten that far in the schedule. I just know we play Toronto tonight and then St Louis and then the Yanks. St Louis is not going to be a picnic although their offense isnt what it use to be. I hope the starting pitching is able to hold them down and the offense gets back on track. We need a win tonight; really need a win tonight to get some more separation. Then I believe after St Louis the schedule gets a little easier with the likes of Clev, ChiCubs, WhiteSox... Just need to keep taking 2 out of 3 and I will be a happy camper.
Did I forget to mention the last 7 are on the road? We get a "breather" between home and away series with 3 vs. Boston. They might just want a little "Revenge of the Andino"series of their own against us. Overall, the last 22 games are against division rivals.

Hang on for the ride.

Did I forget to mention the last 7 are on the road? We get a "breather" between home and away series with 3 vs. Boston. They might just want a little "Revenge of the Andino"series of their own against us. Overall, the last 22 games are against division rivals.

Hang on for the ride.

How many of the guys on the Red Sox roster were even in the organization at the time let alone the team.

Stupid Yankees won again.

Took 3 of 4 from Detroit. Extremely disappointing.

Their offense is still brutal. And guys like Greene, McCarthy, Phelps, and Capuano aren't very good.

Both the Jays and Yankees are nothing but flys on the wall as long as the Orioles keep playing well. The Yankees still have to go 30-18 in the last 48 games to reach 90 wins. They haven't been above 6 games over .500 the whole season so I seriously doubt they go 12 over the rest of the way. With an O's win tonight the Jays would have to go 29-17 the rest of the way to reach 90 wins. The O's would have to go 25-23. The Orioles could easily finish with 93-95 wins which would make it nearly impossible for either of those teams to catch them.

Just gotta keep playing well. 90 wins should all but guarantee the division. With a win tonight the O's are on pace for 92. They're the best team in the division and just need to play well to win the division.