Orioles in 1st place

oldbird

I know that the Price deal was thought as a steal but their pitching was already great. Jackson has not been great this year but he has a nice war and since the trade they have had trouble scoring. If you look at their lineup if Cabrera or VMart struggle in the playoffs that may benefit us. Keep those guys from beating you will be the key if we play them,.

I know that the Price deal was thought as a steal but their pitching was already great. Jackson has not been great this year but he has a nice war and since the trade they have had trouble scoring. If you look at their lineup if Cabrera or VMart struggle in the playoffs that may benefit us. Keep those guys from beating you will be the key if we play them,.

Same deal with Oakland, in my opinion. I think they're slightly weaker overall after trading Cespedes.

This is the biggest lead (6.5 games) that the O's have enjoyed after 118 games since 1971, when that juggernaut team was up by 10.5 games.

6 and-a-half games, now.

o

ORIOLES .....o0O 68-50 OOOOO --

BLUE JAYS)..O 63-58 OOOOO 6.5

YANKEES .....)Oo 61-57 OOOOO 7.0

D-RAYS........).0O 58-61 OOOOO 10.5

RED SOX OOOOO 53-65 OOo..)) 15.0

A win tonight and we are atleast 8 up in the loss column with just 43 to play. The teams have a bit of a break from the top teams the next series. We got a tiough break with the rain out in Cleveland last night as it pushes Kluber back to start on Friday.

I believe we were going to get Kluber anyway (bring him on!) He last pitched on Saturday making Thursday his natural start, but the have an off day on Thursday. Fortunately, the are supposed to play a doubleheader today. Hopefully the bullpen can burn out.

Kluber already did us a big favor on Saturday by shutting out the Yankees for 6 innings, en route to a 3-0 Indians win.

Previous to that game, the Yankees had won 6 out of their previous 7, and were starting to make some noise. That game started their (the Yankees') current 3-game losing streak, which has pushed them into the distant background again.

In that respect, Kluber had already done plenty to atone for potentially beating us, in advance.

We don't face Kluber again do we? Not that I'm afraid of him or anything like that. It just would be nice to face someone else.Not sure who the Yankees have after this but glad to see them stopped. Even more glad to see Toronto starting to fade too. Be nice if Seattle would sweep em here. They owe me for beating the Orioles at the game I went to for Chris Davis Action Figure night.

We don't face Kluber again do we? Not that I'm afraid of him or anything like that. It just would be nice to face someone else.Not sure who the Yankees have after this but glad to see them stopped. Even more glad to see Toronto starting to fade too. Be nice if Seattle would sweep em here. They owe me for beating the Orioles at the game I went to for Chris Davis Action Figure night.

I believe we will face Kluber. He pitched on Saturday. I don't think he'll pitch today in their double header as they've only played 1 game since his last start. I'd expect to see him Friday.