NUMBER 12

o

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

Looks like his bat might be starting to heat up. 12 homers now, he's on a pace to hit north of 30 homers.... not taking into account his time on the DL.

Call it a bold prediction.... Chris Davis will STILL fight his was to 40+ homeruns. He has to hit 1 home run every 3.24 games. That works out to a 49-50 HR pace... Not impossible for a man with Davis's power.

Looks like his bat might be starting to heat up. 12 homers now, he's on a pace to hit north of 30 homers.... not taking into account his time on the DL.

Call it a bold prediction.... Chris Davis will STILL fight his was to 40+ homeruns. He has to hit 1 home run every 3.24 games. That works out to a 49-50 HR pace... Not impossible for a man with Davis's power.

Hopefully, though that grand slam was a little iffy

Quite a few of Davis's 53 home runs last year were iffy too. Same goes for Barry Bonds and his 70.

At the end of the day, whether the ball is crushed into the 3rd deck or into the first row just beyond the glove of the outfielder, a home run is a home run.

Quite a few of Davis's 53 home runs last year were iffy too. Same goes for Barry Bonds and his 70.

At the end of the day, whether the ball is crushed into the 3rd deck or into the first row just beyond the glove of the outfielder, a home run is a home run.

I'd agree if homers were all that mattered, but his swings are off and he's just lost up there. Dagnabbit Chris.

Then again, this thread isn't titled "Chris Davis .300 average watch," so I suppose the homers do matter no matter what.

I'd agree if homers were all that mattered, but his swings are off and he's just lost up there. Dagnabbit Chris.

Then again, this thread isn't titled "Chris Davis .300 average watch," so I suppose the homers do matter no matter what.

I agree with this. Somehow he is still popping homers every now and then, and I think by the end of the year he has more than Cruz, but dang his swing is ugly right now. UGLY!

o

(vs. WHITE SOX, June 23rd) *

* Walk-Off (Game Winner)

NUMBER 13

o

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

I agree with this. Somehow he is still popping homers every now and then, and I think by the end of the year he has more than Cruz, but dang his swing is ugly right now. UGLY!

Not only is it ugly, it is desperate. I am alarmed by his ever increasing strikeout rate. 33% to 34% and now 36% this season. He's certainly living up to the stereotype of the power hitter. Its either a HR or he goes out flaming.

Not only is it ugly, it is desperate. I am alarmed by his ever increasing strikeout rate. 33% to 34% and now 36% this season. He's certainly living up to the stereotype of the power hitter. Its either a HR or he goes out flaming.

I think he's been overcompensating against pitchers busting him inside with fastballs.

On the one hand, his season has been disappointing so far. On the other hand, he has 13 homers despite a DL stint and despite having never really getting his swing right or getting on one of his famous hot streaks. All it takes is one two-or-three week barrage for his season to look very different than it looks right now.

On the one hand, his season has been disappointing so far. On the other hand, he has 13 homers despite a DL stint and despite having never really getting his swing right or getting on one of his famous hot streaks. All it takes is one two-or-three week barrage for his season to look very different than it looks right now.

And let's not forget the much publicized "disease" (NBDS)*. Davis also has admitted (but doesn't want to make it an excuse) that the oblique still bothers him a bit.

* (New Baby Daddy Syndrome)

Archived