NUMBER 14

o

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

Surprisingly (or oddly), this is only his second sweetest HR of the season, at least in this poster's opinion.

July 6, 2014: On Sunday I spent hours discussing Reimold and how I would have kept him over that "worthless" Lough. What happens? Lough pretty much wins us the game in extra innings on Sunday.

July 7, 2014: On Monday I posted on here that I would sit Davis until we returned to Baltimore and could use the DH again. I disgusted texted back and forth with my dad and cousin all night about why Buck would sit the player of the week last week, Steve Pearce, for Davis who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. What happens? Davis hits a 2 run bomb to put the O's ahead for good in extra innings on Monday.

July 8, 2014: Who shall I bash today that will be the Orioles hero of the day???

July 6, 2014: On Sunday I spent hours discussing Reimold and how I would have kept him over that "worthless" Lough. What happens? Lough pretty much wins us the game in extra innings on Sunday.

July 7, 2014: On Monday I posted on here that I would sit Davis until we returned to Baltimore and could use the DH again. I disgusted texted back and forth with my dad and cousin all night about why Buck would sit the player of the week last week, Steve Pearce, for Davis who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. What happens? Davis hits a 2 run bomb to put the O's ahead for good in extra innings on Monday.

July 8, 2014: Who shall I bash today that will be the Orioles hero of the day???

Nick Markakis and Adam Jones.

Yeah, that bubble gum chewing Jones. What has HE done since winning player of the week last week? Nothing, that's what! :cussing:

:D

I predict Chris Davis is ready to go on a Mark Reynolds like couple weeks. Not the striking out all the time. He's already done that.

I predict Chris Davis is ready to go on a Mark Reynolds like couple weeks. Not the striking out all the time. He's already done that.

I'd be happy to see Davis go into the Break with 15 bombs. That would be only 1 in the next 5 games. I'll take it.

Here are Davis' last 5 home runs.

1) A two run shot that breaks up a 1-1 tie, Orioles hold on to a 3-2 win.

2) Grand slam in a 7-5 win.

3) Three run home run off the bench in extras to win it

4) Two run blast in the 11th to break a 2-2 tie. Orioles go on to win 8-2

5) Two run home run to overcome a 1-0 deficit. Orioles win 3-1.

He's making them count.

Archived