vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that's a silly comment. Of course they care. I'd actually argue that Jones sometimes cares TOO much and gets ahead of himself. He was excited, hyper aggressive, and it cost him...
Unfortunately, he's still here.

Take a bow for having more tolerance than I do. I suppose I have as much patience as the hitters do. It's my prerogative to change the channel, just like it's the hitters prerogative to routinely have bad at bats. Sports are about entertainment. This isn't entertainment for me. Are you entertained?

The O's are not a team than can afford to give these types of games away and they've already done it multiple times this year. There needs to be a serious change in direction or this year will be pretty.

I do agree that it feels like they are just blowing way too many games. These are adding up.

4 pitch walk.

The ump was not giving Meek anything. Fairly called, it shd have been two balls, two strikes.

I was just about to say that I had the feeling that this was the end of Meek's scoreless streak anyway--and that it wd be on a homer.

Archived