vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

Sorry man Jays and Yanks are playing each other you need to beat a team that has lost 7 in a row on road.

Really? I take the time to point out that your claim is 100% false, and this is what you respond with? Not even a "I didn't realize that -- guess I was wrong."

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it actually isn't. And just because people keep saying it doesn't make it true.

The O's are a combined 11-3 this year against the AL's two worst teams (Astros and Rays). Where are people getting the idea that the O's aren't beating bad teams?

You remember the losses against the bad team more then the victories.

This team is never going to turn the corner, like the thread on the main forum mentions, unless this offense turns it around. They are good with RISP on the season, but their average has dropped significantly, now at .273. They are 20 for their last 103 with RISP. And a good amount of those hits seem to not score a batter. More importantly though, they are terrible at home, barely averaging over 3 runs a game at home (less than half of what Colorado averages, yes I know it is Coors field). If the Orioles offense showed up at home they would be in first place, and may have a comfortable cushion.

Games like these are why the O's haven't been able to go on a nice stretch. They simply need to win these types of games. They lose way too many winnable games. Part of that can be contributed to many undeperforming players but they seem to just give away games constantly. It seems like they've lost a lot of close games lately, mainly because the offense has been really bad and struggle to score in close games, as seen tonight.

They're now down 4-2 in a game where they should have 5/6 runs at least and are pretty close to losing yet another game against a terrible team and another game that they have no business losing. They just can not keep losing so many winnable games and expect to be a good team.

And we let abreu beat us again. Pathetic.

Cruz is an absolute butcher in left field.

This is pathetic, absolutely no reason whatsoever we should lose this game.

Dude Cruz was almost in CF.

Archived