vs. Ray 6/28

Greg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cant consider yourself a playoff team when the worst offense in baseball smashes you

Well half of the time the Orioles offense is the worst in baseball. There's not a single lineup in the league besides SD I wouldn't take over this team. They're just flat out embarassing. Going to lose 3/4 at home to the worst team in the MLB. Absolutely pathetic group this is. Can't even score 3 runs at home.

Well half of the time the Orioles offense is the worst in baseball. There's not a single lineup in the league besides SD I wouldn't take over this team. They're just flat out embarassing. Going to lose 3/4 at home to the worst team in the MLB. Absolutely pathetic group this is. Can't even score 3 runs at home.

So the Os have already lost Sunday's game? Can you tell me the lottery numbers for Monday then?

So the Os have already lost Sunday's game? Can you tell me the lottery numbers for Monday then?

The Orioles offense can not score runs at home. They are going to be under .500 at home after this game. So yeah, odds are they are going to lose.

Archived