Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's such a bizarre trade that you have to think something else is going on. Or that Beane thinks he's operating on some other level, looking at attributes nobody else considers (which is probably nonsense).

Johnson, Fuld, rentals of Lester, all giving up tangible assets, either money or players, for questionable returns. On a very resource-constrained team. Maybe Beane is on his way out and doesn't care about next year. Strange.

Maybe he is ill. A Steve Jobs issue.

It's such a bizarre trade that you have to think something else is going on. Or that Beane thinks he's operating on some other level, looking at attributes nobody else considers (which is probably nonsense).

Johnson, Fuld, rentals of Lester, all giving up tangible assets, either money or players, for questionable returns. On a very resource-constrained team. Maybe Beane is on his way out and doesn't care about next year. Strange.

Moneyball 2: Exploiting the Trade Deadline

OK then, lets make it happen.

Unfortunately, that is not something I have any control over. People often say that I don't ever want tho trade prospects or that all FAs or Trade targets are unattractive to me. I wanted Bud Norris, I want Jarred Cosart.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Red Sox Close To Trading Lackey To Cardinals Or*Dodgers <a href="http://t.co/yhp21mYLBj">http://t.co/yhp21mYLBj</a></p>? MLB Trade Rumors (@mlbtraderumors) <a href="
">July 31, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am suprised to great run teams are making odd moves. The A's move with little outfield help for another starter. Then the Cardinals who are the worst hitting team in baseball besides the minor league Padres yet they keep trading for pitching.

I am suprised to great run teams are making odd moves. The A's move with little outfield help for another starter. Then the Cardinals who are the worst hitting team in baseball besides the minor league Padres yet they keep trading for pitching.

Their pitching is all broken.

Archived